HapTim Multi-function Large Baby Diaper Bag Backpack-Stylish & Durable with Anti-Water Material (Gray-5284)
stars, based on 1 reviews
now $41.99 $119.00
Product Tag:diaper backpackdiaper bag
- Click here and Get 20% OFF
- STYLISH & HANDSFREE -- Fashional backpack diaper bag, it reliably holds all your essential items for baby care (like diapers, food, and extra clothing) - freeing up your hands,You can even strap it to your stroller
- HIGH QUALITY & WATERPROOF -- Our diaper backpack made of high quality Nylon garment fabric with PU back coating(stronger than polyester,higher strength, higher wear resistance,good resistance to deformation), non-fraying stitching, and strong zippers means you’ll have a bag that lasts for years
- LARGE CAPACITY -- It's a big diaper bag organizer with 17 internal & external pockets for endless organization options,2 big sperated compartments allow you to organize all your supplies and your baby’s supplies with ease, Diaper bag size: 18*14*7 inches
- COMFORTABLE & PRACTICAL & CONVENIENT -- Choice of stroller straps,grab handles and padded shoulder straps make you full day comfortable. Insulated bottle/sippy cups pockets store and keep baby foods at perfect temperature for hours. Easy-access zipper side pocket for baby wipes. A Changing Mat included, Size: 25.7*14.2 inches. A great baby shower gift!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE -- 30 days free exchange and returns plus 90 days warranty
BagLadyWednesday, 14 September 2022
This diaper bag is awesome. It can hold everything I need for my 2 boys. I love that it has several quick access pockets. I can organize all my stuff really well. There’s definitely plenty of room. The bag is really cute and seems super well made. I’ve noticed that the zippers are really smooth. The back and the straps are well padded so it is easy to carry. And the bag is just cute! And it doesn’t scream diaper bag. The bottle pockets on the side are generous and fit my sons’ fatter water bottles/sippy cups. The one bottle pocket I think is supposed to be a wipe or tissue holder and I don’t really use it for that. There’s a little zipper on it, but it doesn’t give enough room for an actual pack of wipes and I don’t usually carry around tissue packs. So I just use that pocket for bottles too. I think I would like it if there were a way to have a wipe pocket with the wipes accessible from the outside, but usually the bags that have those are obviously diaper bags and those pockets can’t really be used for anything else. So, in the end, I don’t know if I’d change this bag. For every day, I usually like something a little smaller, but I actually just put my smaller ‘essentials’ bag inside this one and that gives me peace of mind that I have everything, but I can leave the big bag in the car and only carry my small ones inside places with me. Anyway, I’m very pleased with this bag. I think it will be great for travel too!
Your cart is currently empty.