HapTim Multi-function Large Baby Diaper Bag BackpackStylish & Durable with Anti-Water Material (Dark Gray-5284)
stars, based on 1 reviews
- Click here and Get 20% OFF
- STYLISH & HANDSFREE -- Fashional backpack diaper bag, it reliably holds all your essential items for baby care (like diapers, food, and extra clothing) - freeing up your hands,You can even strap it to your stroller
- HIGH QUALITY & WATERPROOF -- Our diaper backpack made of high quality Nylon garment fabric with PU back coating(stronger than polyester,higher strength, higher wear resistance,good resistance to deformation), non-fraying stitching, and strong zippers means you’ll have a bag that lasts for years
- LARGE CAPACITY -- It's a big diaper bag organizer with 17 internal & external pockets for endless organization options,2 big sperated compartments allow you to organize all your supplies and your baby’s supplies with ease, Diaper bag size: 18*14*7 inches
- COMFORTABLE & PRACTICAL & CONVENIENT -- Choice of stroller straps,grab handles and padded shoulder straps make you full day comfortable. Insulated bottle/sippy cups pockets store and keep baby foods at perfect temperature for hours. Easy-access zipper side pocket for baby wipes. A Changing Mat included, Size: 25.7*14.2 inches. A great baby shower gift!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE -- 30 days free exchange and returns plus 90 days warranty
MWednesday, 14 September 2022
I bought this bag because I have 3 nieces, ages 3, 6, and 7, that spend most of their summer with me. I plan events such as museum visits, splash pads, pool days, park visits, farm country, indoor discovery jungle gym, and much more. This backpack has not let me down. The 3 insulated pockets were a must for me. Since we do a lot of outdoor activities, and the summers are really hot where we live, 93-97 degrees. I like that their water bottles stay cold. I once left the backpack in my car for 3 or 4 hours in 95 degree weather, and found that although most of the ice had melted in their water bottles the water was still cold. I use the large front zippered area for all the food, water and snacks we need. I absolutely appreciate having a security pocket against my back. Where I put my phone and wallet that way i can stay focus on the kids while in crowded areas, and not worry about my valuables being stolen. I can fit so much in the large back zippered area. Change of Clothes for 3 kids, and shoes for 3. I have really enjoyed how versatile this back pack can be. I headed for a day at the lake yesterday only packing for me and it was perfect! Also at the lake it rained on the backpack and everything inside stayed dried! Yay! It looks well constructed and the material seems durable.
Your cart is currently empty.